Secure your future with MB connect line
With us, one of the leading providers of industrial remote services, you will experience more in just a few years than anyone else has ever experienced in a lifetime. Versatile projects, an international team and technology at the cutting edge ensure pure variety.
- As part of our team you will design firmware for industrial routers and IoT systems
- You specify, program, test, integrate and document firmware / embedded software based on Linux.
- You maintain and extend already existing firmware / embedded software.
You should have the following prerequisites:
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, information technology or comparable knowledge with further qualification and professional experience
- You have initial experience in embedded software development
You follow the “Security by Design” guide when creating firmware
- Experience and knowledge with Yocto
- Experience and knowledge with network communication and OpenVPN
- Good command of English
- Communication skills and good expression skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and determination
- Flexibility and constant willingness to learn
MB Hero Card:
tax-free Credit card
Flexible working hours adapted to your daily rhythm
Internal and external further training
Company leasing vehicle or a company leasing bicycle
Free e charging statoin
Weekly fresh fruit basket, free mineral water and hot drinks
A great atmosphere and a first-class international team
Great events like our user conference or christmas party
Find your sales partner
Find your personal contact person in your area.
Start your Remote Services
Are you looking for an all-in-one solution? Try our web-based remote access portal today.
We are here to help you
Questions? We can help you. For direct support, you can also call us.
Subscribe here to get updates on IoT and Remote Access solutions, products and features and get the latest Cybersecurity updates.