Disposal of old devices
In the interests of environmental protection, final holders must collect old devices separately from unsorted municipal waste at the end of their service life.
Old batteries and accumulators that are not enclosed by the old device, as well as lamps that can be removed from the old device without destroying them, must be separated from the old device in a non-destructive manner before they are handed over to a collection point.
The final holder is responsible for deleting personal data on the old devices to be disposed of.
Do not despose of old devices into household waste!
Only for EU countries:
Dispose of the device in accordance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive 2012/19/EU – WEEE.
MB connect line offers its customers and end users the opportunity to return / dispose of old devices from MB connect line.
That’s how it works:
1. Fill out the return form
2. Print out the return form
3. Send the old device(s) with the return form
– to –
MB connect line GmbH
Winnettener Str. 6
Terms of return:
- The return of old devices from MB connect line is free of charge.
- The freight costs are paid by the sender / end user.
- The old device must be a device from MB connect line GmbH (see device nameplate).
- The return only applies to old devices from the European Economic Area (EEA).
Find your sales partner
Find your personal contact person in your area.
Start your remote services
Are you looking for an all-in-one solution? Try our web-based remote access portal today.
We are here to help you
Questions? We can help you. For direct support, you can also call us.
Subscribe here to get updates on IoT and remote access solutions, products and features and get the latest cybersecurity updates.